Caparol External Wall Insulation Systems - insulation with inspiration.
Each of Caparol's systems incorporates Caparol Darkside insulation, which is EPS insulation with a graphite additive for improved thermal performance and mineral fibre boards:
CARBON External Wall Insulation
The CARBON system is a high quality system that meets all technical standards, incorporating Caparol Darkside EPS insulation and a silicone based topcoat. CARBON has a proven track record in excess of 50 years.
ELEMENTS External Wall Insulation
The ELEMENTS system is a mineral wool insulation based system offering maximum fire protection coupled with efficient application methods. A silicone based topcoat render also offers enhanced protection against fungal growth and algae.
Caparol's external wall systems have the combined unsurpassed advantages:
- Reduced heating costs by 40%
- Proven long-term preservation of the building
- Increased value of the building
- Comfortable indoor climate
- Excellent environmental performance
- Attractive new look to the façade
- Long-lasting finish through NQG technology in renders and paint